With winter come tons of hair issues. There are a few easy tips for healthy hair during winter which will help keep your hair strong and shiny. Here are some easy tips to control hair loss that will prevent your scalp from various infections and control hair fall.
- Boil pieces of amla in coconut oil to use as a hair tonic.
- Boil mustard oil and henna together until the henna is fully roasted. Use this solution on a weekly basis, washing it after an hour with a legume-based shampoo. This will maintain the strength and shine of hair.
- One of the easy winter hair care tips is to apply warm coconut oil all over the scalp to strength the hair roots. An alternate solution would be to use coconut milk instead.
- Before shampooing your hair apply fresh coriander leaves to the scalp.
- A mixture of castor oil and coconut oil is a good agent against hair thinning.
- Boiling neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves with coconut oil can be useful in tackling fungal infection in the scalp due to fungus present unbeknownst to you.
- Use only herbal hair conditioners.
- Maintain a healthy diet which contains enough proteins, biotin and vitamins which are vital for hair growth.